DAY 1– Arrival in Varanasi, meet and greeting by our representative, proceed to Hotel by our pre- arranged car. Hotel check in, Later visit to City tour of Varanasi. City tour includes. 1. Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, Sankat Mochan, New Vishwanath Temple and Drive pass through Banaras Hindu University. In evening proceed to Ganges to witness the magnificient Hindu ceremony performed at the bank of river Ganges. The ceremony is termed as “Aarti”. Overnight in Varanasi.
DAY 2– Early morning visit to Ganges by car, Boat ride at Ganges for an hour, seeing the panoramic view of Ghats of Varanasi, experience the custom and tradition of Hindus, seeing the people bathing in river Ganges, Palaces, Monuments, Temples and Cremation ground. Later walk in the narrow lanes of old city and visit to oldest Shiva temple, Kashi VIshwanath which is also known as Golden Temple.
Back to hotel and have breakfast, post breakfast visit to Sarnath which is situated approx. 10kms from the Varanasi city. Sarnath is a place where lord Buddha gave first sermon to his first five disciple. The place sarnath is considered to be the origin of Buddhism, as the sermon was first delivered here itself.
Visit to the Sarnath ruins- Dhamek Stupa, Dharm Rajika Stupa, Ashoka Pillar, and monasteries, temple Mulgandha Kuti Vihar and Archeological museum of Sarnath.
Later proceed to Varanasi airport / Railway Station to catch flight /Train for next destination.
- 01 Night Stay in Hotel on Double Sharing Basis.
- 01 Buffet / Fixed breakfast in Hotel.
- Air-conditioned Transport as per itinerary.
- Boat Ride at Ganges (Once) for hour.
- Entrance ticket for Sarnath and Archaeological Museum of Sarnath
- One Bottle mineral water per person per day.
- All applicable taxes.
- Meals- Lunch or Dinner.
- Video charges for taking video in Sarnath ruins or temples.
- Guide Charges.
- Any airfare or train fare to or from Varanasi.